- Volunteer at Glier’s Goettafest in August to raise funds for FwP
- Volunteer at our Yellow Bus Summer Camp.
- Read with children living in transition through the My Little Library Program
- As a volunteer group, host a Birthday Party for kids in homeless shelters
- Collect items needed for our program or children experiencing homelessness — see our wish list
- Coordinate a donation drive
- Volunteer to help with events (i.e., Goettafest and Crosstown Chili Cook-Off)
- Help raise awareness by educating yourself on the current issues of homelessness in Cincinnati and sharing this information with others (homelessness is often misunderstood!)
Contact Gretchen to arrange your volunteer experience at email@example.com or (513) 389-0805.
Check out our volunteer calendar to find ways to volunteer year round!
Board of Trustees
If you are interested in joining or becoming involved with the Faces without Places Board of Trustees, please contact Ramin@faceswithoutplaces.org.